We designed Rolling
Hills’ long term care program with this perspective:
what would we want for our own parents, or for ourselves. We thus
developed our vision, which includes the following:
- We emphasize restorative care, maximizing each patient’s
potential to regain and maintain function and mobility.
- We foster a culture of independence. Residents choose their
activity and meal preferences, performing tasks and activities
as self-sufficiently as possible. This autonomy promotes emotional,
social, and physical health.
- We regularly train our caregivers, who are especially sensitive
to the needs of our long-term care patients. They treat residents
with love, dignity, and empathy.
In addition to our regular long term care program, Rolling Hills
- Respite care for families on vacation
- Hospice care, administered by specially trained caregivers
Please contact our admissions office for more details.